Have your next golf outing at the Jester Park Golf Course!
18 HOLES REGULATION & PAR 3 COURSES: The Jester Park Golf Course is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND OPEN YEAR ROUND! Jester Park Golf Course opened on the Fourth of July in 1971! We have recently been awarded one of the Best Places to Play Golf according to Cityview. Our course has always been and will continue to be one of the finest and best maintained golf courses in the state of Iowa. The course is located just 30 minutes North of downtown Des Moines. Jester Park Golf Course has an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course and a 9 hole Par 3 Executive Course, with four sets of tees on each hole, golfers can play to their ability without feeling over matched on the 18 Hole Championship Course. If you don’t have time for 18 and just want to play a quick 9, then our Par 3 Executive Course may suit you. The Par 3 Course is also a great place for all beginner golfers including the young junior golfers! Come join us for a round of golf and enjoy the beautiful countryside and an occasional glimpse of wildlife out at Jester Park!
- A fun and challenging, well manicured golf course for all skill levels.
- Excellent pricing for group events.
- A brand new banquet facility that seats 100 people. Outside seat for 80 people.
- Full service bar and kitchen with a wide variety of menu options.
- GPS Technology on every cart.
- Customize names on carts.
- Pin Markers for contest.
Golf Outing Rates
WEEKDAY (Monday – Thursday)
- Tee Time Format | 32 player minimum (8 groups) | $43.00
- Morning Shotgun | 72 player minimum (18 groups) | $43.00
- Afternoon Shotgun | 100 player minimum (25 groups) *Please call for pricing 515-999-2903
Contact: Zack Weets
Phone: (515) 999-2903